I cannot believe that my sweet little baby is 6 months old!! I also cannot believe I started this post at the beginning of February, and now it's the 23rd! HA! We'll chalk up the delay to a very busy 6 month old boy! :) I've heard so often lately that the days are long but the years are short...and that is just so true! We had a lot of changes this month!
Here's what's new:
- Screeching just for fun: Jack has learned that he can screech/yell...and he LOVES to practice! ;) It's a happy screech, but this boy has some lungs!! Ha!
- Rolling from back to belly: Jack rolled from his back to his belly in the middle of the night one night! I woke up and looked at the monitor one morning to see my little back sleeper on his BELLY!
- Sleeping on his side & belly: After he figured out he could roll onto his belly, Jack turned into a side and belly sleeper!
- Starting baby food-- stages 1 & 2!: We started with peas, and Jack didn't love them! ;) Now he's eating stage 2 baby foods, and his favorites are sweet potatoes, apples, pears, and peaches!
- Sitting up pretty well without assistance!: He still bobbles a little bit, but Jack loves to sit up and play with his toys! We put a boppy around his back to catch him if he does fall, and he's doing really well!
- Chewing, chewing and more chewing!: We're going to have some teeth coming in soon! (Update: Since I wrote this at the beginning of Feb. he's had TWO teeth come in!!)