We’re a few days late, but little Jack turned 4 months old this past Monday, December 4th! He is so much fun these days!
New this month:
- Full on giggles and lots & lots of smiles!
- Chewing & sucking on his fingers a TON (we’ve all but dropped the paci!)
- Playing with and grabbing toys with precision!
- Sitting in his ‘sit me up’ chair...but enjoys his play mat with the piano even more
- LOVES watching his (puppy) sister do just about anything
- Talks to us (and himself) ALL THE TIME and hollers at mommy if she isn’t paying enough attention to him ;)
- So. much. drool.
- Enjoying tummy time more & more (he doesn't get mad and roll anymore!)
- LOVES the mirror and looking at himself
- His first big trip! Jack made an 9 hour (turned into 11 hrs) trip to Alabama for Thanksgiving!
- Grabbing mommy’s hair and hanging on tight!
- Sleep sacks (officially no more swaddle!)
- He is getting looooong! He went from 50th percentile to 86th percentile in 2 months!
A few photos from our time in Alabama! Photo credit goes to my super talented cousin, Blake!
And our trip to the Christmas Tree farm!